Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines and Ninja Turtles

Hello.
It's Valentine's day!
woo-hoo.

I've been seeing lots of hate for this holiday.
Why? The poor thing never did anything to you.

As Friend said, (and I summarize) "hating Valentine's day because you're single is like hating President's day because you're not the president, or hating groundhog's day because you're not a groundhog."

It makes no sense.
You don't have to be in love to be loved.
For example, I shall love you.
Here, be my valentine.

These are specially for you.

There are times I wish I were still in elementary school. Finding the most amazing valentine cards TO EVER EXIST EVER is definitely one of those times.


So I have nothing constructive for you today but I'm going to try to get another guest blogger soon.
What do you want to know? I'll find an expert for you. An EXPERT, I tell you.


Storytime!
I have the worst luck buying socks.
And we all know how much I love socks.

So I buy these socks, right?
And I take them home and open the package and put one on and,


This sock is the same width around the top as it is around the calf as it is around the ankle.
Conclusion: elephants. made. my socks.

AND THE FEET.
The feet were made for a duck. There is no other logical explanation.
The heel starts out the same width as the ankle/calf/top and just gets wider from there.

I have never seen a human being’s leg look anything like this sock.

Anatomy of my new socks:

I'm a lot of things, but world's best artist is not one of them, so you kind of have to use your imagination.
Actually not, that is the most accurate picture to ever exist.
homg, those socks.


Oh, look. I painted my fingernails to look like Ninja Turtles.
 
They look horrible, but that's OK cause it's still probably the coolest thing I've ever done.
Okay, that's officially all I have to say today.

Until whenever,

No comments:

Post a Comment